- GENERAL SURGERY – Hernia repair, breast surgery, gallbladder removal and skin lesion removal
- EAR NOSE & THROAT – Removal of tonsils, sinus surgery and middle ear repair
- EYE SURGERY – Cataract and eye muscle surgery
- GI – Gastroscopy and colonoscopy
- GYNECOLOGY – D&C, laparoscopic ovarian and uterine surgery
- ORTHOPEDICS – Knee and shoulder arthroscopy, carpal tunnel release and hand surgery
- PAIN MANAGEMENT – Back and neck pain
- PLASTIC SURGERY – Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery
- PODIATRY – Removal of bunions, bone spurs and tendon release
We participate in all major health insurance plans including Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Harvard Pilgrim, Tufts, United Health, Aetna, BMC HealthNet and Masshealth. We accept all workers compensation and auto accident claims, The facility will bill your insurance company on your behalf. Once we have received payment from the insurer, we will bill you for any balance that the insurance company has assigned to you. We do require that any co-pay you may have is due on or before the day of your procedure.
If you do not have insurance, or your policy does not cover the procedure being performed, we require payment in advance of the surgery. We will be pleased to give you an estimate of the charge when the case is scheduled. We accept cash, check, American Express, Visa, Discover or MasterCard.