FT/PT position 6:30am-3pm
Same Day SurgiClinic’s Mission: to provide our patient with the best quality of surgical care with convenience, cooperation, efficiency, and cost effectiveness in a comfortable and pleasant outpatient environment.
Screen individual entering the surgicenter for COVID like illness and allow or deny entry based on screening results. If necessary, alert clinical staff of potentially urgent issues or questions that require assistance. Notify Clinical Nurse Administrator and/or Medical Director of any positive COVID screening symptoms/results along with information gathered from the patient to allow follow-up from clinical staff. Responsible for complete and accurate screening of all individuals entering Same Day SurgiClinic. Properly designate acceptable screening result by providing documentation or evidence of screening to all patients and staff.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good organizational skills
- Bi-lingual desirable
- Prompt and reliable
- Committed to treating patients with dignity and respect
- Must always maintain all policies of confidentiality and use discretion surrounding agency information and management issues.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Able to sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time
- Full range of body motion including handling and lifting patients.
- Lifting and carrying items weighting up to 50lbs
Full time position during regular business hours. Some overtime and weekends may be necessary.